- alnico Humbuckers
- independent volumes
- 50s tone pot wiring
- maple neck
- rosewood fingerboard 22 frets
- Daddario strings 010-046
Three layers body
- 3/4 of the thickness in Paulownia.
- 1 cm cellulose structure
- A maple layer of about 1 mm
- Scale: 628 mm
- Body thickness: about 45/47 mm
- Body weight: about 2 kg (+ – 100 gr.)
- Total weight of the guitar: around 3,5kg
The wiring of the independent volume allows total control of the volume settings of the two microphones in the middle position (the two microphones at the same time).
With conventional Les Paul wiring, in the middle position when one of the two volumes is completely down, there is no sound.
50s tone pot wiring:
It gives greater control over the sound. It’s a different way to wire the knobs of tones. The range of the knob is more extensive and progressive.
This post is also available in: French